Content tagged with this term:
- Active learning in the Latin Classroom
- Article in City Living addresses the impact of STEM and Common Core on the teaching of Classics
- Attica: Intermediate Classical Greek (Yale 2013) -- a new Greek reader by alum Cynthia Claxton (PhD '87)
- Brad Cook (PhD '96) wins Rhetorica prize for best essay
- Brandi Boseovski (BA '12) receives a Zeph Stewart Latin Teacher Training Award
- Celebration of Student Achievements and Awards
- Christina Vester (PhD '04) wins 2014 Distinguished Teaching Award at University of Waterloo
- Dr. Patricia Clark's (PhD. '93) new book
- Edward Franks' book on vicars in the later Roman Empire
- Feminism and Classics VI
- Feminism and Classics VII: Visions
- In memoriam: Diskin Clay
- Just One Look and you'll be inspired: Book Arts Exhibit celebrates creative connections between artists and scholars
- Lissa Crofton-Sleigh (PhD '14) wins Oxford Archive of Performances of Greek and Roman Drama's Ars Longa Prize for 2014
- News from alumna Bobbie Sahr (BA '60)
- News from Lauren Du Graf (BA Comp. Lit. '08)
- News from Professor Bliquez!
- Robin Greene, PhD 2011, featured in Providence College Magazine
- Roosevelt HS Latin teacher Nora MacDonald (BA '71, MA '86) wins prestigious national award
- Ruby Blondell Launches 1000 Ships at Oberlin
- Trevor Layman's new book!
- Vice Verba: Fun and Games in Latin
- What's new in the Ancient World?