Professor Christopher Waldo is a Korean American adoptee who grew up in rural Vermont. He is currently working on a book manuscript on the reception of the classical tradition in Asian American literature for the University of Michigan Press. His other interests include archaic Greek poetry, tragedy, and Greek historiography. As a Co-Chair of the Asian and Asian American Classical Caucus, he is thoroughly committed to amplifying and uplifting underrepresented voices.
- UW Alum Lorraine Abagatnan featured in Pasts Imperfect - October 10, 2023
- Prof. Chris Waldo featured in Perspectives Newsletter - May 20, 2022
- Prof. Waldo discusses Classics in the 21st century with the UW Alumni Book Club - December 8, 2021
- Chris Waldo Interviewed on Diversity and Inclusion in the Latin Classroom - December 9, 2020
- Storytelling across Millennia (UW Alumni Book Club) - December 7, 2021 - 5:00pm